Saturday 12 May 2012

101 things to do before I die...

So, being judged on this currently pitiful attempt at a blog; I am the resident expert at blogging in my house. I have been asked for my input on a new blog that a friend is creating; focusing on her 'bucket list' or list of things to do before her death (which I must say sounds more morbid than it is).

This got me thinking about some of the things that I would like to achieve in my life. Having researched the lists of a lot of other people they seem to include just about every activity one could imagine; and I was reminded of the brevity and fleetingness of ones life. Now normally this would terrify me, but today for some reason it has filled me with confidence about what one can achieve in their lifetime and the mark you can leave upon the world.

By no means do I plan to write an entire bucket list but I feel that the following activities/ interests have pervaded my life so far and deserve special mention when discussing a topic such as this.

So here we have it the top 5 activities I plan on making a reality;

1) Continue my Kung Fu training and study different styles
2) Learn Chinese
3) Visit China and possibly study with Shaolin Monks for at least a year
4) Finish my Degree with a good grade and embark on a career that I love
5) Feel like I have made a contribution to the world

So that's the main objectives for my life at the moment, but in more pressing matters; I need to get revising and pass these first year exams.

That's all for now folks,

S

Find the blog mentioned above at http://genuineimpulse.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment